Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Why Am I Still Single at 34?!

Why am I still single at 34? I've seen all my friends get serious, get engaged, get married, have kids, some get divorced but then find another partner and are soon enough in love again. I think back through my previous relationships. Was there anyone that was a good connection that I shouldn't have let go of? No. I don't think I really had a good mental connection with any of the guys I dated. Not that they were bad, but I never was with someone that I felt was on the same level mentally. I've never had that connection. Which is why I'm still single. So this brings me to wonder why am I still single at 34? It almost makes a girl question herself. Is there something wrong with me that I'm not aware of? Am I giving off a bad impression somehow? Do I need to change something? But these are unfair questions for a girl to ask herself. Because the right guy should fall for a girl regardless of if she has a few extra pounds or doesn't dress like a movie star. He should be attracted to her in sweat pants and no make up. But then that brings me back to Why am I still single at 34? Frustrating being single (and single for so long, 5 years). Especially when you see other girls who clearly don't look after themselves or seem to have bad attitudes or personalities, and yet they have a guy on their arm....what the heck :( Why Am I Still Single at 34?!

No comments:

Post a Comment