Thursday, August 15, 2013
any potentials??
Do I have any potentials out there? Well...not really if I'm honest with myself.
Earlier this year I was talking with a friends brother, I was interested,he seemed like a nice guy and we just started chatting and texting prettt much every day. Texting a guy every day like that means something to me. I think to him though it just meant he was bored :/ in fact most times we talked he said he was bored. That sucked :( I don't know how I misjudged his attraction. Our talks were friendly at first, then I straight out asked if I was in the friend zone, and said I didn't want to be. He asked the same. We lived about3 hours apart at the time, but he was looking into moving to my town. He said if he did that he would like to see me as a potential girlfriend. Well...the job didn't go through and he didn't move to my town.. and then he sort of disappeared. I stopped getting texts. Don't you just loove how people just stop talking to you but don't actually say anything? Wonderful. I still think of him from time to time, wonder if anything could ever be there again. I used to be somewhat of a doormat so now I try to do the opposite. If he's interested he'll come to me. If he doesn't then he's not or he's not worth it.
So I've tried putting up a profile on that damn fishy dating site...sigh.....I honestly dont think I'll find what I'm looking for there, but at least there are lots of people that message you and you can weed through the many(maaany) rejects and maybe just maybe there will be a nice one ????
No actual dates yet, I'll fill you in if anything changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment